Friday, September 14, 2012

The roof.

I finally remembered to take pictures of the new roof! I love the dark color and I think with the charcoal trim and white windows and new white columns it will really look nice. 

The gutters should be coming off this week and then the guys can paint the trim before the new gutters go back up. 

Brad has chain-sawed back all of the trees and bushes in the front beds but some of them still need to be dug out with a back hoe. We are still waiting on our friend to get to that. 

Then I guess once the house is painted, Jack the Electrician will replace all the exterior fixtures!



When I was taking these, we were about to get the first rain we've had in months! We were all beyond ready for the front it was gonna bring in. It was reported to arrive around 4:30 and more than one person told me they'd be waiting in their lawn chair, beer in hand. These clouds had me hopeful, but the front didn't really pan out. We got less than a 1/4" of rain and it stayed in the low 90s not the low 80s. Oh well, it sure looks pretty!


1 comment: