Saturday, October 6, 2012

Help!!!

I need somebody!

We are cruising along nicely at the house and the guys are starting to ask for stuff...and needing it STAT! This has been a crazy part of this whole process and I'm trying to enjoy the excitement of it all without completely losing my cool. Because I HATE MAKING DECISIONS...and there are oh, about 485 of them left to make. STAT!

So, would you please be kind and tell me what to do? :)

Here's one of the 485 that needs to be done like oh, 2 weeks ago...

Our lighting for the master bath. I have struggled with this decision from the very beginning. The mirror we are hanging in there is so big that there is no room to put sconces on either side. So I've narrowed it down to either a 3 arm fixture above the mirror or 2 pendants hanging down on either side of the mirror.

Easy enough, right? Oh wait, except there are 4 BILLION options...and I'm not in love with any of them. I had originally wanted to reuse the gorgeous milk glass globes that were hanging in the guest bath. But they have a 3 inch opening and I can't for the life of me find a pendant that fits it.

Here's the only over the mirror option that I can find that I might like:

And just a sidenote...am I really this picky?

And for pendants, well there are 4 million but basically it would look something like this:




I would realllllllly like it if it looked like this:

but I can't find anything like it anywhere! 

I also love these from west elm but really don't want them to cast a "gray" or "green" haze on my already retched face...


But what about this glass one?



So? Please help me...



4 comments:

  1. i love the 3 arm fixture look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3 arm fixture. I think those fit a little better in the bathroom (personal opinion of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prob want the arm fixture for bathroom/getting ready purposes. but please find a place for the last 2 pictures somewhere in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would the glass ones work for above the breakfast bar?

    ReplyDelete