Thursday, October 11, 2012

This week.

It's been another week and when remodeling that means a week of no sleep, constant worry, life or death decisions, forever putting out "fires", and taking deep breaths when things aren't as planned. A few things were put on back order this week, a fabric I ordered for the sofa came in and was all wrong, the oven was delivered with a dent, and we won't get our doorknobs until November.

Little things in the grand scheme of life. Big things when your life hinges on this completion. Micca sent this to me this week and had no idea how perfect her timing was...





But, my guys keep me happy. They are working their tails off and everything they do is amazing! It's easy to forget the stress of it all when I walk in and see columns going up...



I mean really...what was up with those old spindly things?



And yes, they started the floors Monday. Just like they promised! Whoa. It's all I got, whoa.



2 comments:

  1. OMG...those floors are going to be the best new part of that house!!!! what a difference!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay FLOORS! they are going to look amazing

    ReplyDelete