Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's October!

The first week of October was a very productive one! Here's a quick overview of all of the progress the guys made. I'm starting to believe we just MIGHT be done this month...but just a little bit.

Laundry Room:




































Done painting and lights are in. Still need to put in backsplash, doors, cabinet doors, floors, and aluminum counter over the washer and dryer.


Oh yeah, and paint that door! :)

Check out how clean and organized my closets are without junk in them!


Task Area:




































All it needs is cabinet doors and floors!

Office:

There is a bit of edge painting that needs to be done, the bathroom is bare, the closet is awaiting new shelves, the floors need to be laid and the exterior door needs paint...but check out this door!


Kitchen:

Gotta get that backsplash in, customize a few of the cabinets, get the doors on the cabinets, install the butcher block, put in appliances and hang a few more lights. But check this out!!!

















































Everyone doubted me on this one. When I showed up with a load of old, faded, and very dirty barn wood I got a lot of "looks." And when I said I wanted to wrap my kitchen island in it they thought I had lost it. Even my husband was unsure and when Ryan was finishing up the last piece he admitted that he thought I was crazy to put old yucky wood in my new clean house. But look at it! It's perfect and I love it...and I think they do to.

Living Room:

It's still the hub of the house and needs quite a bit. The exterior doors need paint, they need to finish the edge of the painting, the mantel needs to be installed along with the rest of the lights. The floor and a few surprise details but CHECK OUT THAT FAN!

Dining Room:

Lookin' good but will look better with floors, the rest of the edge painting done, some cabinet fronts, and of course that chandelier that I just can't decide on.

Boys' Room:


My gosh, the kids' rooms are REALLY close. 2 guys spent a few days prepping the foundation for the floors because they think they will get to it this week! How fun will that be!!! Then the kids' rooms would pretty much be done!

I'll make you wait until tomorrow to see the bathrooms.

2 comments:

  1. I get to see it TOMORROW!!! It looks sooo good. I love the barn wood island, I love the lights, I love the painted ceiling. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa!!! it is getting so close! for sure we will be able to have thanksgiving there!!

    ReplyDelete