Monday, October 8, 2012

Bathrooms.


The guest bath is just completely empty so I didn't take a photo of that. Imagine a tiny square with gray walls and white trim and that's ALL and you get the picture. The old cast iron sink that I wanted to mount to the wall is too heavy so I'm on the hunt for another one. 

The master bath is coming along. The bull nose hasn't arrived but a backsplash has gone in, the cabinets below are prepped for paint and the walls are starting to be readied for paint as well. 

And though it was a bummer that we were short on tile and had to wait for more to come in, I am LOVING how the shower looks.


And the hall bath is realllllly looking good! I am so excited to see if it all comes together like I picture it in my mind.

We ran out of tile in here TOO, so that was a bummer. It was ALSO special order so it won't arrive for awhile. But the guys didn't let it slow them down. They tiled all they could and moved on. 



I love that I wrapped the tile up onto the ceiling. I think it makes it very luxurious. Just a few pieces shy and those cracks are where the cut marble shelves will be installed.

As for the walls....they are almost done putting up the barn siding!




































Oh my gosh I love it so much. I even love how it is looking in the natural wood state...but I won't steer from my SHINY white ways, I know it. :)

1 comment: