Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Office Built-in

Now check this out. My goodness, I love it. This is only about 1/2 way done, but I had to share. The bookcases will have cabinet doors on the bottom two shelves, and there will be crown molding and baseboards added...but it's looking just like I imagined!
The middle section pulls down and there is a place for a Queen-sized mattress. Make your reservations now! :)



I somehow forgot to take a pic of the island shelves so I'll try a remember to do that. But as of this week, all the built-ins will be done, the trim will be finished and primed and painted and we will be moving on to stuff that is MUCH faster! Hooray!

6 comments:

  1. Sign me up for a reservation!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a murphy bed in our office! So jealous. Looking really good Lauren, minus the tarantula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks so fabulous!!

    we'll make reservations -- probably in the far future, but i do have a love of driving across the country, so it'll happen one of these years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the bookshelves! sign me up for a reservation please. first available opening :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a Murphy bed! They are so practical . . . maybe someday. Someday maybe after we actually meet we'll come for a visit - Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaaaat? This is all so incredible! It has been too long since I stopped by the blog, and your house is coming along SO well. Making my Casa Schatzel reservation ASAP.

    ReplyDelete