Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lamp Posts

The u-shaped driveway has two entries and each one is flanked by these gas lanterns. The gas line isn't working and I still need to call someone to come out and get those fixed, but I've at least updated them a bit. Just like the pipe fence, these were a pretty boring white. They were really faded and the glass panels were all falling inward. Once Brad painted the pipe fence gray, I thought it would be fun to change up the color of the lanterns too.

BEFORE:

I applied a coat of rubbed bronze spraypaint and voila! They look a little black in the pic, but I like 'em!

AFTER:

4 comments:

  1. i love them! that rubbed bronze spray paint is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They look so much better than when I was there, great job Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were always one of my favorite things about the house!

    ReplyDelete