Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kitchen - Before

Wow. Right? Just wow. Yellow appliances, drop ceilings, linoleum floors. It's disgusting, I know. I am so excited to see the transformation of this kitchen though. There are TONS of cabinets what seems like miles of countertop. Maybe I'm just used to my tiny kitchen, but this one is going to be SO wonderful. I remember my grandma always bragging about her counters because she had them customized to be perfect for her height. I always thought that was so cool. We probably won't change the height of the cabinets, but we will be changing everything else! 







































The breakfast bar will stay but be improved upon...

























Anybody on the lookout for a mustard yellow oven? How about the matching stovetop, fridge, AND sink?


5 comments:

  1. No, no not mustard yellow, it's harvest gold!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be such a fun project! I'm sort of jealous it's not mine to remodel! You're going to turn it into such an amazing home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are TONS of cabinets--love that. that's one thing i am always wishing for when i move into a new apt. is more cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, i always wondered why the drop ceiling... so odd.

    ReplyDelete