Friday, February 10, 2012

Dining Room - Before

I am so excited for this room's transformation! This wallpaper used to be powder blue if you can even imagine it! It actually matched the carpet, and look at it now! Yuck!

There will be a big dining table in here, a buffet, and still enough room for a sitting area down by the opposite wall. I want to build a window seat in that big bay window and glass front cabinets on the 1/2 walls to hold china. Don't worry, the spindles are out.


























What do you think of the curtains? Should I keep them? I'm joking. I am keeping the couch.


























Here's the wall where the sitting area will be.

























Where the buffet will be.

























It's hard to decide which room will be the most drastically different!



1 comment:

  1. are you keeping the Piano?!?!?! i will buy it from you...for 5 bucks ;) ok but seriouslly...

    ReplyDelete