Sunday, March 11, 2012

A faucet.


Last Monday Des, Genevieve and I spent 2 hours in Lowe's. That's right 2 hours. G. slept in the wrap the entire trip and Des could NOT have been happier helping me look at sinks, tubs, paint colors and appliances. The refrigerators were by far his favorite as he kept opening and closing each one saying, "Eat food? In fridge? Where's the food, mama? In here? Nope. Here? Noooooo."

Anyway. It was highly productive. I was on a roll and probably could have stayed all day, but my boy got fidgety...and hungry, of course. I was able to price lots of things and see things in person which I find essential. I've spent many, many less productive hours browsing the internet.

I did find many things I liked (mainly lighting), but of all the hundreds of faucets they had, I only liked one. And here she is:







































But man, I really like it. Like, this is probably gonna be my new kitchen faucet. How exciting!

2 comments:

  1. i only liked one faucent, too. and it's strikingly similar to your love!

    fun times, renovating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man, 1 faucet, means youre done faucet shopping, right?

    ReplyDelete