Monday, December 10, 2012

Before and After: Laundry Room

With the exception of the exterior, this is our last Before and After. We did do a few things to the outside of the house, but the landscaping is terrible and the grass is dead and I'm not sure if I even want to take an after shot right now...but we'll see. :)

The laundry room was always the one room that I knew EXACTLY what I wanted it to look like. Whenever I would sit and daydream about how to decorate the house I always started with this one. It was only logical in my mind because that is always how I've entered the house. It seemed to be Step One in my head. But I remember when we first started this process, Brad and I began there. We started emptying and packing up the house and that one room was so overwhelming. 

It's come so far. It looks exactly like I hoped it would. There are a few things I have planned for it as far as decorating goes, but I think it will do for now!









Closet #1:


Closet #2:





The school/craft area...I even have the cupboards organized!




Looking out towards the garage:




3 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! So beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of it! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks Fabulous !!! You have been working hard !!

    ReplyDelete