Saturday, December 8, 2012

Before and After: Task Area

Oh who doesn't love a place where all the junk in our life is collected. This little area off of the kitchen is just that. A perfect place for to-do lists, calendars, mail, keys, and other very important things can pile up so that the rest of the house looks uncluttered! In all seriousness, I don't mind having ONE junky place if everywhere else looks nice! :) And even cluttered up, this little spot is still so pretty.

I had a lot of fun with this little area. I got the countertop as a remnant at Habitat for $20 and put sheet metal up as the backsplash to have a magnet board. We did forget to cut a hole in the counter for cords before we installed it. Oh well. There is a place for my purse, my stationary, my organizational stuff, and my camera. Under the microwave is all the tupperware, kids' cups and dishes, and lunch on the go stuff. It's so perfect!









































No comments:

Post a Comment