Friday, November 9, 2012

Wanna see?


Again...I'm almost a week behind in my photos. These were all taken Monday, right before I had to run to Lowe's with all three kids in tow for something necessary. The guys worked all week and it's close enough for us to start moving things in! It's amazing what those guys can do in 5 days though!

Laundry Room:

Task Area:



Office/Guest Room:


Kitchen:


Living Room:

Dining Room:

Hall Bath:

*Those sconces are upside down!

Master Bedroom:

*This picture makes me so sad. See that gorgeous 18 arm chandelier? Remember how I bought it at Habitat for Humanity for 20 bucks and it was brass and I spray-painted this gorgeous color and bought fun lightbulbs for it and then had it installed to hang over my beautiful new rod-iron bed? Well, moments after this pic was taken and I headed off on an errand (to a home improvement store of course) the darn thing started smoking. It started charring the bulbs jet black and smoking and smelling. The guys pulled it down immediately and I had to find another chandelier. So sad. All I can say is that when you are remodeling, THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT.

G.'s Room:



Master Bath:




































So there are the latest! I simply canNOT wait to share the final BEFORE and AFTER shots! Won't it be so much fun? I will try to get a bunch tomorrow morning before we start moving in!!!

2 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you guys, just in time to enjoy the holidays in your new HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete