Thursday, July 19, 2012

My stylish friend Micca

My friend Micca is just one of the coolest people in the whole world. I love her for so many reasons: she makes me laugh, she's a good friend, we have a blast together...and she has SO much style. Her home is a sanctuary full of treasures and she pulls off farmhouse style with well, style. Everybody that has ever been a guest in her home felt welcome, cozy, and surrounded with love. She inspires me.

The last time I stayed the night I snapped a few pics of some pieces I want to straight up copy. Both were her mama Charlotte's... A lady I unfortunately never got to meet but love any way.

Here's the iconic farm table. It easily seats 10 and more if needed. Brad has his work cut out
for him!



And the tractor stools. It was Micca that sent me a text months ago that simply read, "tractor seat bar stools!" I complied and immediately began searching for tractor seats!


I hope mine turn out 1/2 as cute as hers!!!

Because she is so cool she is in the process of renovating a barn in west Texas into a vacation getaway AND a master bath/closet renovation! She is a dreamer AND a doer!!! I love it though because we continue to share ideas, text pics, and compare deals. I am so lucky to know her for so many reasons!

2 comments:

  1. There aren't enough words for her...she is truly the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen this site -- http://ana-white.com/plancatalog -- they have a few great farmhouse table plans.

    ReplyDelete