Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dining room chandelier

I'm on the hunt for a light fixture for over the dining room table. It is centered in front of the big bay window and should be fairly large.

Originally I had thought about this light:



I love it so much but I just don't think it is substantial enough.

I found these the other night while browsing on my phone...

(side note: do you know how annoying it is to online shop and design a house when the only Internet you have is your phone? Don't worry...the Internet is getting hooked up tomorrow!)

Anyway. Thoughts on these?









2 comments:

  1. I can't tell the scale of that first light but it seems like it would be too small. The other ones seem small too but I'm horrible with scale :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one you picked out first and the one with the upside-down basket (?), but scale is so hard!! i had to do all of our shopping in person or at the library... we didn't have internet either, and with a crazy one year old at the time, it was SO hard!! i drove around so much!!

    i am so impressed and LOVE your house/progress!!

    ReplyDelete