Monday, July 30, 2012

More Progress!

These were taken the last week of July.

The Kitchen:
 Crown molding! Soffet! New can lights!

The Kids' Rooms:
 New doors! Crown molding! Primer! Sunshine streaming in the windows!

Boys' Room:
 Crown molding! Primer! Painted closet!!! Do you love the color?

Hallway:



































Crown molding! Smoke detector! New doors!

Master:
 New doors! Primer! Crown Molding!

Dining Room:
 Crown molding! Primer! New can lights! Fixed pony walls! Sconces!

Living Room:
 New doors! Sanded fireplace! Sconces!

Pantry:



































One-coat of paint!

Laundry Room:




































New doors! New lighting!

So? Looks better doesn't it!!!!

After I took these, I got really excited about our progress. I was excited about how good everything looked. Then, I got home and started going over the 20 page to-do list. And I got really, really discouraged. There is still so much to do!!!

2 comments: