Saturday, June 9, 2012

Inspiration for the Office/guest room

Thank you so much b/f/f Lis for 3 things...
1. Being my best friend
2. Having an incredible mother-in-law
And
3. Taking me to visit that awesome mother-in-law in Phoenix 6 years ago where we got to stay in her awesome office/guest room that had this awesome built in Murphy bed that I swore I would someday copy and have in my own awesome house.

Oh oops and
4. Thanks for sending me pics so I could show my contractor! ;)





















Our plan is to put the Murphy bed on the west wall with the library panels covering it and then have the built in bookcases flanking the bed and cover the entire wall.

Thanks Susan for your creative mind! You really are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. i love your ideas! it's so nice to have a place for guests, but i am so frustrated with the space our guest bed takes up. i'm thinking of moving it out, but this gives me an idea....peeeete!

    {he's going to get sick of hearing, 'on the schatzel's house remodel blog....' because i'm loving EVERYTHING and making a to-do list a mile long!}

    ReplyDelete